Wednesday 6 August 2014

camp by dominic gresswell


        Camp

It was Tuesday, the day started out rough.  I woke up at seven o’clock, it was a nightmare went to the toilet and bought my contact lenses so I can see.  I had to put the left one in twice because it fell out the first time.  Five minutes later we had breakfast and it was delightful because there was so much variety.  My favourite was the cornflakes.  After breakfast we got on the bus and we were off to the luge.  [Scary] when we arrived we formed a perfectly straight line to get in the gondolas.  I didn’t look down because I thought I was going to die because I saw the door wasn’t closing. Also that it wasn’t attached to the cord properly that’s why I closed my eyes was shaking in terror. Up the top of the hill there was a jellybean shop, café, 4d spaceship and a sky swing.  We all met at the top of the hill to get our tickets of Mr O.  We had two goes each, unless we bought more.  The first time we had to go on the beginner’s course.  It was hard to control at first but I got the hang of it in the end at the of the course I came back up in a chair lift then I went for my next turn.  It was a blast from the past! Samuel was taking forever because he bought four more tickets! Finally we left that place that was out of this world.  Then we went back down in the gondola and went back to our camp site.  For dinner we had roast chicken with roast potatoes…yummy! After tea I brushed my teeth, took my contact lenses out and went to bed and tried to sleep over Carl’s talking.  This is a day I will never forget.            

No comments:

Post a Comment