Tuesday 5 August 2014

The magic seed By Trent Olson

The magic seed

One day I was walking along the hot road. Suddenly, I saw a bright, colourful, glowing bush. I headed straight to the bush to see what it was. I then pull apart the bush and there it was a seed that was glowing multi-coloured. I picked it up it was steaming hot, I yelled, ‘’OWW!’’ I went back home and got some oven gloves. I then picked up the seed and took it home to research it. When I got home I put some clothes into a box, in my wardrobe. After that my mum said, ‘’ Bedtime George! ’’ So I closed my wardrobe and said, ‘’Good night, everyone.’’ I brushed my teeth and got into my pjs, I closed my door and opened my wardrobe, and the seed was twice the size than before and brighter than before. I freaked out and ran around the room; I hit my head on the wall and got knocked out. When I woke up, I rubbed my hand on my head and felt a bump on my head. After that I went to see the seed and it wasn’t there, I started to wonder. I looked at the box and saw a hole in it. I saw a hole in the floor, so I looked down and saw the seed triple its size than before, I felt confused. I got a drink of water and went back to my room. I was drinking, and then suddenly I choked on the water and split some of it down the hole. When that happened, the house shook and my mum screamed, ‘’ HELP!’’ I tried to go to my mum, but then I heard a crackling noise. I looked outside and saw a big, green stalk coming out off the ground. I felt a sudden upward surge and the big, green stalk grew and grew and grew and grew until it got to the clouds. When it stopped growing I went to my mum and I saw her faint with fear. I tried to wake her up, but it didn’t work, so I wandered off. When I opened the door it was bright and colourful. The ground was clouds, I thought to myself, if you could walk on the clouds, so I got a rock from the front of the house and threw it at the clouds. Luckily it didn’t go through them. After that I tried to stand on the clouds, and it worked, it felt like I was in a dream. I jumped into the clouds. The clouds were really soft, their felt like lazy boy couches. I was playing around the clouds, but then the stalk got shorter and shorter and shorter. I tried to get back to the house but then…………………………………………….

I tripped and fell, but luckily I got back to the house, safely. When I got back, I checked on mum and she was still unconscious. So I put her in her bed and let her have I nice, warm sleep. I went outside and saw that the stalk wasn’t there, so I searched for the seed and luckily I found it lying on the ground. I picked it up and I thought to myself, I should keep this seed as a reminder of my lovely adventure. I went to mum to check on her. Finally she was awake. She told me about this dream, it was the exactly thing that had happened. So I said to mum, ‘’ Mum, you have some whacky dreams in your head because that never happened, It was all I dream.’’ I smiled secretly to myself.               

No comments:

Post a Comment