Wednesday 6 August 2014

the forest. By Ian



The forest


Today we are going camping; we are going to McCabe’s Park. We haven’t been there before, so no one knows what it looks like. We had just packed the car; Sam and I had just packed the last box. We are staying there for 2 weeks. Everyone jumped into the car, mum was asleep in the front seat (she has been asleep for 1 and a half hours). We arrived at the driveway.


 


 


The park


We have arrived at McCabe’s Park, there was a playground but it had been broken and not fixed.


There were a lot of people there. “This looks boring, let’s go into that forest” said Sam walking away from me.


I followed Sam into the forest. My backpack was getting really heavy on my back. It looked like we weren’t the only ones here; there were scratch marks all along the trees. We climbed a tree and sat down; I dumped my bag on the branch. We could see our van from here, “hey, what’s that?” said Sam shaking away to himself. We could see a gravel path leading further into the forest. “No! We are staying right here!” Sam climbed down and collected some wood; he had a lighter in his bag. We climbed down and made a tent out of wood and vines. Sam went and collected some more wood. I lit a fire; we heard something in the bush it was getting closer and closer. I picked up my bag and sprinted to the tree.  I climbed to the branch, sssss!  I saw a black figure climb out of the bush, I couldn’t figure out what it was. I moved across the branch a little trying to see what it was. I turned around I could see my knife falling from my bag. I gulped, I looked down my knife was still falling then suddenly it stabbed it the through monsters head. I could see the monster running around, and then suddenly it ran into a tree, then it got back up, it did not have a head, but instead it had 4 heads.


 


I yelled “Sam!!!” but I did not get a response. The monster spat out something   shiny it started to move, it sort of looked like a baby monster. It grew like an adult monster in least then 4 minutes. The monster stood up and grabbed the branch that I was sitting on; I quickly jumped across the branch and hid behind a bush. The monster snapped the branch, I fell to the ground. I got up I saw the monster racing to me, I tried to get up but my hip get me down. Now the monster was running at me, I pushed myself off the ground I tried to run but I fell to the ground one more time. The monster was only 3 metres away from me, it jumped at me I rolled to the side, and the monster got stuck into the ground. I slithered myself behind a bush. I saw the monster struggling to get out of the ground. I started to slither away but my leg was so sore, I could not move it anymore. The monster pulled itself out of the ground; I hid back behind the bush. The monster looked around in confusion, I kept behind the bush, no matter what I was not going anywhere.


I looked at the monsters mother, “Sam!!!!”I yelled as Sam had been eaten to bits. The monster ran away, with Sam in their mouths. “Sam!” I saw dad up through the trees, I did not come out to say hello or anything, dad saw Sam’s dead arm lying, he picked it up and studied it very carefully. He probably thought it was just an animal’s leg, he put it in his both hands and threw it further into the forest. I could see dad look confused. He saw my bag in the tree; we went to the tree he thought I was still in the tree, so he started to climb the tree. “Dad I’m down here!” he chucked my bag down to me, I caught it. I slipped my bag on my back, dad slipped down the tree. He asked me ‘where Sam was?’ I didn’t answer; we carried on walking towards our car. “Let’s go down here!” we started to go down the gravel path. I felt so bad going down a path that leads further into the forest.  There were scratch marks all along they trees. We could here were wolfs howling, it was getting dark; we were heading further into the dark forest.


Dad began to get tired, I kept thinking to myself that we were heading in the right direction, but we weren’t, we were heading towards Zombie Park. We could see a light, a bright light; it was getting closer, and closer, and closer.


 


“BOO!!” it was mum, scaring the **** out of me. I jumped back out fell on my butt. Mum must have walked all the way from the car. We walked all the way to the end of the gravel path. The path came to an end; on the other side it was pitch black. Mum took the torch, before she stepped over the line she asked “are you coming!” “NOPE!!” “Don’t be chickens!” mum stepped over the line, she suddenly screamed and dropped the torch and turned into a horrifying zombie. She tried to step out but she was stuck inside the black hole, all that was left on the bright was her hand. I stepped black and ran away, while dad stood there and pulled on mum’s hand. Mums hand ripped off and fell on the ground; we could hear mum groaning and growling. Dad picked up mum’s hand, suddenly dad turned into a horrifying zombie. I was running even faster now. Dad picked the zombie key and unlocked the dark side. Now all the zombies were free in the whole world (they think). I screamed and ran to the car. I picked up the keys and shoved them in the ignition. I started the car and tried to figure out which pedal is which. I pushed a pedal they car started to reverse, I slammed on a different ;pedal this made me go forward, so I pushed the pedal right to the ground, the car was flying through traffic. I skidded to a stop right outside the police station. I ran in and told the policemen what I’ve seen. At first they did not believe me, but in the end they did. They called all police men to go to McCabe’s Park. There were 78 police cars all together. The police asked if I wanted to go with them, I got in a police car and drove to McCabe’s bay, every one that was on the bay ran away screaming. The police ran into the forest, they could see where the dark side was. He could see the key lying there on the ground. Suddenly a zombie came and bit a cop on the shoulder, the cop began a zombie. The cop zombie then went around and started to bite other cops.


Then all the cops then began zombies, I ran home started to create a robot that can kill all the zombies, that robot will put all the zombies in a bright container then bury the container underground. I created the robot and sent it on the road to McCabe’s bay. The robot was 7 metres tall and it has super speed and super strength. The robot saw all the zombies. It picked up all the zombies and put them in a bright container, but as soon the robot put them in the container, there were so many zombies that they covered the light. The robot shoved the container in the ground. The robot buried the zombie with concrete. The robot turned around and there was a zombie right in front of him. The robot was so scared that he had a heart attack, the robot got back up, and the zombie bit the robot on the right leg. The robot then became a zombie. The robot stretched across the whole world, then the robot bit every on the whole world. Suddenly I was the only person left on the world that was an actual human. Suddenly I was bitten on the shoulder by a big ugly zombie. Now the whole world was covered with zombies. There is no way that the world could be back to normal. Now instead of humans the whole world is zombies. I staggered to my room, went into my ward robe (I struggled to grab the door handle). I reached in and grabbed a Panadol; I slopped it in my mouth and swallowed the tablet. Suddenly all the zombie that was in me had gone, I felt normal. I ran outside and dodged all the zombies. I slid under 4 zombies, finally I reached the supermarket, and there were zombies everywhere. I tried to reach the Panadol line, but there were too many zombies everywhere, I went around the back way of the store, there were heaps of crates full of Panadol’s, I backed a truck up to the crates, I lifted all the crates into the truck, I shut the back and drove away from the supermarket. I parked the truck up to my house. Now all I have to do is to get all the zombies to eat these Panadol’s. I ran up to my mum and made her eat a Panadol. She clichéd and went back to normal. I ran up to my robot zombie, I forgot he was 7 metres tall. I ran up his back, but he flung me off, I fell to the ground. I chucked the tablet in the air; I slammed my eyes shut hoping nothing bad happened to me.


I opened my eyes my robot was normal, I gave the robot all the Panadol’s. I told my robot to stretch over the world, but he couldn’t because there too many zombies all over him. I starred in horror; I kept thinking that my robot will not dye. Suddenly I could see my mum climbing the robot, I tried to yell at my mum but she could not hear me. Suddenly mum got bitten by a zombie, and then she turned into a zombie. I was the only one left to save the world. I climbed the robot, a zombie had grabbed my leg, and I kicked it off and carried on climbing. I reached my robots head and kicked off all the zombies, my robot slowly revived itself. The robot stood up, and tried to stretch. The robot stretched over the world and fed all the zombies the Panadol’s. Suddenly all the zombies turned back to humans.


 


      THE END


 


https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8kcKKpoY-32SbubKF0jDjxxHGqNOwn0gooyDpyPLvpWclI5BI

No comments:

Post a Comment