Wednesday 6 August 2014

The everything man

One crazy morning in Hovocia city. A strange thing happened. A guy named Slobby was on his way to work. Suddenly a guy named Patrick was in a hurry and pushed Slobby into a manhole cover. “Ahhhh,” Slobby said as he fell and cut himself on a petreraniam rock. A petreraniam rock is a rock that came from space it can have the ability to make you turn into anything you want to or die. The rock contains highly dangerous chemicals that can kill you. There is only one of the petreaniam rocks in the whole entire universe. As Slobby climbed up the ladder he realized that he was slowly turning into metal. He screamed again. As he knew what he was cut by he rushed home. He went up to his room, grabbed his laptop and searched up petreraniam rock. It came up with a petreraniam rocks a highly dangerous they can lead to you having the ability to turn into anything or die! “So that’s why I turned into medal,” he said as he slowly transformed into his normal form. You have a message!!! His phone screamed. It was a guy named Dr. Drey. “Who’s that?” he said to himself. The message said I know you were CUT By a petreraniam rock. If you want to learn your super powers come to this address (34 JUMP STREET)……… from (Dr.Dray).
Smack!! Suddenly I heard a loud smack and then crying it was my little brother Bobby. He was getting bullied by these two kids called Joe and Moe they’re twin brothers with ginger hair and little freckles that are about 13 years old. “Hey,” I shouted as I jumped out of my window and grabbed Bobby. I took him inside and grabbed the first aid kit to patch up his cuts and bruises. The next day I went to the address 34 Jump Street. There he was Dr.Dray siting there in a wheel chair. He asked me if I have had some unexpected things happen to me. I said yes, straight after I got cut I was climbing up the ladder to get out of the manhole I turned into metal. That is the first signs of the reactions you will get. He said that if you think hard enough you can turn into whatever you want. I burst into excitement as I knew I could turn into whatever I want. I tried out my new powers and I tried and tried and FAILED!!! I thought about my brother and the two bullies and suddenly I turned into a CAT? So I just went with it and walked home.

Suddenly I heard screaming it was a lady and her baby. It was the most evil guy in the world named Adrian the Annoying. He escaped from prison a year ago and has been hiding ever since. Some say he was building a giant robot and he was planning to take over the world. And whoever said that was true. He had a giant robot and he was grabbing all the CARS for some reason? So I decided to jump into action and help the people of Hovocia city so I jumped onto his head and transformed into a twin giant robot. I grabbed him swung my arms round and round and threw him into space. I WILL BE BACK!!!! He shouted with an evil grin on his face. YAY!! The whole city was cheering him on.


By Addon Watson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment