Wednesday 6 August 2014

Fantastic Luge, Camp Rotorua




As soon as Mr O hooped into the gondola, the ride up to the luge started.  When we got to the top we were given our tickets.  We had two rides on the luge.  We all had to go on the scenic track. After that we were allowed on the other tracks.  We went down the tracks in groups of five: four kids and one adult.  I was the last to go down in our group but I passed Jatarla and Hope and caught up to Leo. 

When we went back to the top of the luge, me and Leo sat on the chair lift together.  We sprinted to the line for our second ride.  Leo and I went on the advanced track.  This time I had the gopro.  I was kind of being silly because I wiggled the steering back and forth.  There were lots of SLOW DOWN signs.  I took little notice of most of them.  It did not do much when you slow down.

When I got around the last corner, there was Mr O taking photos.  When I finally got to the top I had no more rides left.  The others had finished their rides as well so I was not alone.

After everyone was finished, it was time to go back to camp.  We had had an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment