Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Girl who never spoke- Gabrielle


The girl who never spoke.                                                

        Chapter 1: the silence is coming.

 

she stood so swiftly but so silently, her dress flowed in the wind. Her hair was wet as if she had just fallen into a pond. Her pale skin glowed in the distance. Life was held in her hand nearly falling and nearly breaking. She was known for her trouble and for her silence. She was….. The girl who never spoke.

She stared at me I felt confused there is so many other things around me but me? Why me the light from the stars gave me a great view of her. The hair on my arms stood up I felt dizzy as if she was speaking to me in my head, she smiled then walked away through the lamp lights. Her crystal blue eyes faded and so did her appearance; she was like a piece of my imagination but 3D “wait!” I shouted my arm trying to reach her. Then she turned around she saw my desperate look then I heard a whisper I sounded like she said forgive me but that’s imposable she’s the girl who never spoke she couldn’t of said that it’s not true or did she really speak did she want to say her first word to me she just smiled like she did something wrong but she wanted me to take the blame I was confused nothing like this has ever happened to me  I walked away slowly  trying to dodge the stone and any objects on the floor  she still looked at me but this time in desperation, at that point I got scared my heart started to beat like a bunch of zebra’s running from that one lion, she started to walk closer to me every step I nearly fell to my knees. I turned my back to her and ran.

 She screamed no one could hear it; it was only me I didn’t get it the minute the scream hit me I fell down choking on my own life.  I heard her giggling in frustration, while I was trying to catch my own life back. She vanished; I got up running looking ahead I felt dizzy like I was going to pass out.

 

The next morning I was cautious with where I went. Trying to forget about last night I never spoke to anyone my skin was pale like a lump of snow my head help down trying not to let anyone notice me. The day passed quiet quickly, I sat on a cold damp wooden park bench with my legs faced together any my hands holding a piece of paper (a wet piece of paper) I looked up noticing all of the fog. Then it came to me if you could see closely u ca just find a human figure among the deep cold foggy park the darkness came with the street lights trying to show their light among this park but the fog held it back. The figure came closer and me staring at it hard trying to see who was at this time.
My mouth dropped I automatically had a cold dark shiver down my spine. It was the girl from last night the one that tried to take my life and use it against me. All I heard was her voice saying “silence will fall against your life and I will have my eternal life”  then a deep cold sickening laugh stuck the park all I was think was ‘is this the end

No comments:

Post a Comment