Wednesday 6 August 2014

Diary entry of a cat- Bye Jessica


Diary entry of a cat

Dear Diary…

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the kitty bed. I had a terrible nightmare last night. My nightmare was about those filthy dogs taking over the world!!! But we all know cats will always be the boss. Anyways, still in my bad kitty mood, I decided to cheer myself up (does evil kitty laugh). My plan to cheer myself up was to get revenge on the family dog Apples. Last week Apples was just asking for trouble. He had eaten all three of my meals throughout the day. I was furious!!! Now back to my purr-fect plan. My plan is to take a dump in all of Apples meals today, knowing dogs will eat anything. So I got to work. I dashed out of my kitty bed into the kitchen where my master had just finished serving our breakfast. So before Apples woke up I took my morning dump right where I wanted it, in the middle of his delicious beef-flavoured dog jellymeat. I then walked over to my food tray trying not to smile and had my meal. Then after a minute or two I heard Apples yawning and then seconds after he was running down the hallway like every morning ready to gobble up his beef jellymeat, with a side of a cats digested dinner. I sat there, pretending to lick my paws, minding my own business, while secretly I was watching and trying to hold in the laughter in. I watched                                                      
    him lick all the jelly off like he does every morning. Then it  happened. After all the jelly was gone off the top he munched into the meat where I had put my secret ingredient. My cheeks went red and my tail was waving around like mad. Throughout the day I could not stop laughing. (Five hours later) Today has been awesome, I am now so tired from laughing. Anyways, I think I might go for a nap now before my friend Limes comes over for a kitty play date.                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment