Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Amazing Agrodome & luge By Samuel Parry


On a cold Tuesday morning in Rotorua, the year 7 & 8s of Maungatapere School all were lining up to get on Milford (the bus we had for the week). Milford was a luxury double decker bus that had TVs and really comfortable seats. That morning Milford gave us a ride to the Agrodome, and we sat down then the show started. At first the man brought out the sheep and asked for a volunteer to stop the sheep from getting out, but the sheep just jumped out of the pen! The volunteer was Sarah and she was fired!! Next when all the sheep were out, they brought out the cow, and asked for volunteers to go up. Dom and Brooke were chosen to milk the cow. After the show we had morning tea and lunch. We then went into the gift shop and that was where I first laid eyes on Nibbles the lamb. Nibbles was a little stuffed lamb that had snow white wool and a chubby body, he was always smiling. As soon as I saw him I knew I had to get him (he cost $10.80). After the gift shop we boarded Milford and started to drive to the Luge, about 200ms down the road we stopped because, OH NO, Milford had blown an air valve. So we crawled slowly to the Luge encouraging Milford all the way. When we finally got to the Luge, we had to wait a while as Mr O was still getting our tickets. I was first I line to get on the Gondola. About half way up the slope we stopped for a minute and then we started again. We all had to wait a long to get on a cart, so when I did get on it made it even more fun. On the scenic track it was quite slow but really cool because there were dinosaurs hidden all down the track. Next I did the advanced track and I got air going down the big drop. After that I did the intermediate which was my favourite because it was fast, long and really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! We then all went back to camp (Milford was still not running) to eat a yummy roast beef dinner and we all slept really well that Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment