Sunday 14 September 2014

Caeleys speech


Somebody who has inspired me

Introduction

Ki ora

I’ m going to speak to you about somebody who has inspired me.

I’m mean where all inspired by someone aren’t we?

I bet you somebody in this room is inspired by Channing Tatum or Jennifer Lopez or even Justin Bieber.

But are any of us inspired by Family members? Well I am, in fact I’m inspired by my mum. I mean what would we do without mums. I’m going to tell you a little about my mum and why I’m inspired by her.

 

Paragraph 1

Firstly my mum is tall slender tanned with a big cheerful smile on her face. Okay you get the idea my mums  name is Cheryl Jennifer Barfoote her maiden name is Banyard and she is the third eldest child in her family of five kids! Wow that’s a lot of family. She is the mother of four and feeds five mouths not including hers.

 

Paragraph 2

My mum has inspired many people and helped many as well. She teaches at our kids church. She has committed herself to raising a family. So she does not have job that she gets paid for. When I grow up I want to have the relationship my mum had with me and pass on the skills, knowledge and love she gave me. She is also really kind. Okay I’ll tell you a little story. On our way to school I fell over and got to stay home. Okay maybe I didn’t tell the full truth about how I was five and had pigtails and a cute innocent face that you just can’t resist but no point staring at me about it everyone makes mistakes. Now you want to hear another story I call it a typical day for my mum.

 

Paragraph 3

A typical day for my mum starts when my nine year old brother wakes up my mum at six o’clock in the morning. Put your hand up if you’re an early bird. Then after that comes the bulk of her day which includes doing the washing, washing the dishes, feeding the animals, folding the washing and much much more I almost fainted just saying it and my mum does most of that in a whole day. Now that’s what I call a load. Then she rushes round to after school activities including hockey, swimming, singing and much more. Then after that she tucks us into bed and stays up late doing the final touches to her day.

 

Conclusion

Cheryl Barfoote what would we do without people like her this is who I’m inspired by and why. So thank you for listening to my speech.         

No comments:

Post a Comment