Sunday 14 September 2014


The girl who never spoke.

Chapter: the days of hell

I woke up gasping for air. Around me was a bunch of blurry people calling an ambulance. The pain was like venom slowly moving around my fragile body. I looked up at the hollow clouds, trying not to close my eyes. I stared at the sky. Slowly coming out of a pale cloud a small winged figure came out so elegantly. My heart lifted like it was filled with helium, my eyes widened, the winged figure softly said “my child, I am you guardian angel, your life is turning my child your days are getting forgotten. Your name is fading; you must fix what once was broken. The voice faded. I sat up holding my chest, breathing in the pain. Everyone stood back. I saw two men arrive with a stretcher. Hearing loud noises around me I was more focused on the angel. The two men lifted me onto the stretcher and shone a strangely odd light in my eyes. The questions they asked sounded familiar.

They lifted me into the ambulance. I held my breath hoping that my life wouldn’t end. I started to get scared, my body shaking and my heart dying while I screamed for mercy.

Within my lungs my life was fading, my eyes were closing and all I heard was ‘come back to me’……and then it turned black.

I woke up with 5-10 doctors around me. Looking up I saw a huge light shine upon my weak body. Blurry faces gathered around me “sir? Sir? Are you awake?” one of the blurry doctors said, I responded in a mumble “sir, my name is charlotte I will be your doctor until you get better.” My vision started to clear up and I felt more comfortable. Charlotte, my doctor left the room with a clip board in one arm and my blood samples in another. A window on the other side of the room opened and a cold dark breeze wondered around my room, the lamp next to me started to flicker. Leaves rushed out of the window forming a small girl, just like the one at the park and above the clouds. My mouth opened with shock and disbelief that it was truly her. “W-why won’t you leave me alone?!” my voice lightly shouted, “my name is Winter, I am your fallen guardian angel” her voice said softly “f-fallen?” I said as I huddled up in my bed trying to make her disappear “yes, now that is all you will be needing to know” she said moving away over to the sample room where Dr, Charlotte was.

Out of nowhere a giant headache kicked in. Winter, she gave me her view of the sample room. Charlotte was putting my test blood into a safe container. Then a bang occurred, Charlottes face seemed blank, as she was putting the rest of my blood into the containers the lights flickered and Charlotte became more frightened .Winter laughed with a smirk, every flicker than appeared Charlottes face got hollower and hollower. With life that once owned that body lefted without notice. The light stood still and her lifeless body lay on the floor.

Then it stopped, my vision came back, I griped on the bed chocking on life itself. Everything was silent until horrific scream struck the building.

 

1 comment: