Sunday 14 September 2014

Camp Rotorua 2014


The day began with a yawn. We packed for it the day before. We needed to get to school before 8:30.you might be thinking… what it is? Well it’s

Camp Rotorua 2014

So many people were at the large hall at school. We waited another 25 minutes before anyone spoke anything of going. We went off in groups. As we were walking down, I saw the massive double decker bus.  My best friend and I sat at the bottom of the bus. The trip was annoying and long until we stopped at Mc Donald’s. Luckily, Dom and I were first in line otherwise we would have never got our food. Then I threw down my +`bag and dug in. The rest of the children came in like elephants. Dom was over at the cafĂ©, waiting in line to get six of those wheel things for $11.50. I thought he was wasting money but he managed. Everyone was over at the playground when Mr O said it was time to go.  The trip took for ever but I survived. The log cabins as we drove in looked amazing, so we pulled out the luggage and sat on the courtyard. We were arranged into our groups and went into our cabins. We chose our beds; I chose the only double bed. We settled in nicely then went to dinner. The noisiest part of this camp was dinner. Dinner was chicken nachos. I ate my dinner very slowly but everyone had finished. Desert was apple crumble and ice cream. It was amazing then it was off to bed. My favourite part of camp was the luge. Camp was packed with activities and I hope to share my other camp days.

By Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment