Sunday 14 September 2014


Text Box: Why wars do not solve anythingINTRO

 

Hi my speech today is all about why wars do not solve anything and I have to agree with this. Why? Because war makes people live in fear. Did you know that around a million people nearly die every time there is a war so that’s why I say yes war does not solve anything. People create war to defeat an enemy that really isn’t the enemy. I am going to tell you three reasons why war is bad. Reason 1, in war innocent people die. Reason 2, heaps of cities and houses are destroyed. Reason 3, people in the military take people from their homes to go to war did you know that. I just want to tell you there are wars happening right now put up your hands if you knew that. Every time there is war innocent people fleet to save places did you know that.

THINGS THAT DON’T HELP

I just wanted to ask would you like to go to war and never come back, or see your family ever again? I wouldn’t. I just want you to picture in your mind if you were going to war and all of a sudden there are guns surrounding you pointed ready to shoot you. What is war meant for anyway? I mean shouldn’t we be saving resources in case zombies try to attack the world. And don’t get me started on video games. They are making too much and bad games making kids want to shoot people so games aren’t helping don’t you think.

CONCLUSION

 

War is just wasting resources like metal to build guns.         , bullets and vehicles instead             of helping put up houses up for those who are homeless because of it. And war just makes a massive mess leaving the good people to clean it all up. I believe that the world would be a better place without conflict because children would live in a better environment to grow up in. And that is why wars do not solve anything so that was my speech and I hoped you liked it.                 k

No comments:

Post a Comment