Sunday 14 September 2014

Magic Carpet Ride

Magic  Carpet Ride
Chapter 1
I woke up. A magic carpet was flying around my bedroom.   It stopped and floated down to the floor. I stood on it and it flew out the door and down the hall and out through the front door.  Then it flew into the chicken hutch.  I got a mouthful of feathers and my chickens screeched loudly at me.  All the way into town people stopped and stared at me.  I flew all the way to Australia.  Some kangaroos attacked me but I was way too fast for them to catch me on the flying carpet.
I went all around the world in 4 minutes. I felt dizzy.  After  10 times I vomited all over the magic carpet. It landed on someone that was walking past.  It went all through his hair and his face.  He was not happy.
I looked at the time. I had 2 minutes to get to school.


Chapter 2
It took me three seconds to fly to school.  When I got to school everyone looked at me with a sideways look.  The teacher poked his head out of the classroom door and said, “What is that and what are you doing on it?”
I said, “It is a flying carpet.”
I hopped off and the magic carpet flew away, to hide from everyone.  
The bell rang to go into class.  The teacher, Mr McFluff, started to ask me lots of questions about the carpet.  He wanted to find out how I got it because he wanted one.
“I just woke up and it was flying round my room,”  I told him.
“Was there anything weird about the night before?” he asked me.  I thought about it for a little while then said no.  Then everyone got on with the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment