Sunday 14 September 2014

My camp recount


 Intro
          LUGE MADNESS
It was Tuesday 18th March 2014. I woke up to 6 boys laughing and talking. 30 minutes past it was breakfast. On the menu for breakfast we got a choice of milo, rice bubbles, weetbix, peaches, yogurt, muesli and toast. We arrived at the Agrodome Sheep Show. The guy who was talking had a good scene of humour after the show there was a dog show then we had time to go into the gift shop. I bought my mum a Mania it protects from accidents and evil. At 12 O’clock we arrived at the Luge we got 2 rides, after my 2 rides I found Jack. Then we got a thick shake and a pie. Later Ben, Trent, Cory, Jamie and Addon came to the café “Yay!” It was home time the gondola down was creepy it stopped. As soon as we got back we had a swim, for 20 minutes we played a shoving off a rock game. Ben and Luke stayed on for 4 seconds then for dinner we had chicken nachos, for dessert we chocolate pudding. Then we wrote our diary then we went to bed
 
 

Good morning, everyone can you fit through the door or touch your toes. Listen to my speech today because I’m going to be talking to you about New Zealanders are getting bigger. My sub points will be commercials, games, fatty foods and lazy people.

 Commercials

Firstly put your hands up if you have seen the mc Donald’s gorgies pie ad more than twice in the same ads break. Mc Donald’s, KFC, Burger king and pizza hut always show their commercials around about our dinner time so we can buy all their mouth-watering food.  Do you sit on the couch thinking mmm yummy so you go and buy it, which is one reason why new Zealanders are getting bigger.

Video games

Secondly another reason why new Zealanders are getting bigger is VIDEO GAMES! Yes! That’s right video games. Some people sit hour on end playing the xbox360 or even the computer some people sit for it for even a whole day do you go out to exercise after playing on the video games. That is another reason why New Zealanders are getting bigger

Fatty foods

Thirdly people yes this mouth watering chocolate or the common pams chips and he 50 cent lolly bags. Kids buy v, lift+, mother and monster. Did you know that there’s 6¼ teaspoons in a 250ml  v and I searched that up and that’s 24grams in a 250ml and some kids buy it every day that ads up to 168grams in two days that is chronic.

Lazy people

And lastly folks laziness the people who don’t do anything who just sit there all day waiting for something to happen. That’s mostly the reason why, wait till it happens and they don’t make it happen. Do you at least get out I know I do, I get out with my friends and BMX till it’s the time of twilight sometime I get in trouble. But noo they sit around doing nothing. Did you know that New Zealand is the third obesity on the world chart were talking about “BRONZE?” ¼ OF NEW ZEALANDERS ARE OBEAST AND 1/3 OF NEW ZEALAND KIDS ARE OBEAST.

Conclusion

That brings us to the end of my speech hope you have learned something. Get fit get through doors, touch your toes and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment